Every time you win a piece of new business, you’re already trading on IP like your reputation; but there’s so much more you can do.
Plus the great thing about IP is that you can’t wear it out – the more you use it, the more it’s worth.
Here are just a few examples:
- IP can be licensed to other companies, to reach markets you can’t.
- Need investment? Every ‘angel’ will want to understand what’s special about your business and what stops other people copying you. The answer is in your IP.
- Talking of which: you can do without being ripped-off or imitated. Get your IP sorted and you’ll be able to do something about it.
- If you want to make your business more competitive, you’ll need to innovate. And whenever you innovate successfully, you add to your stock of IP.
- IP can also be used to provide security for debt finance, unlock pension funds, and be used to calculate company valuations for a host of other purposes.
Companies who look after and use their IP grow faster, create more jobs, and are worth more. Profiling and valuing your IP with Inngot is the ideal way to get to grips with what you own and find out what it’s worth.